This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What personal information do we collect?
If you decide to make an order with us, there is certain basic personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order (such as your name, delivery address, credit/debit card details, e-mail address and telephone number).
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by a third party, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We will only pass on your personal information to third parties if it is an essential part of trading with you (i.e. passing on your name and address to our delivery service providers, or telephone number should there be a query with delivery). We will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, credit card details or any other personal information to any unrelated third party.
IP addresses and cookies
We also use your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a set of numbers, which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session. It is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
Use of analytics tools
In order to better serve our Website visitors and customers, we may use Google Analytics features such as Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration and/or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting (Google Display Advertising Features).
You can opt-out of the Google Display Advertising Features and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ad Settings.
As an added privacy measure, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add on.
We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information we hold or collect with non-personally identifiable information collected from the Google Display Advertising Features unless we have received your active prior consent to such merger.
Regarding Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, we may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising and/or third party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to target and improve our marketing campaigns, marketing strategies, and our Website content.